Newborn Photography Mentoring
Mentoring with Nichole and/or Heather from Willow & Mohr Photography.
Are you interested in taking your newborn photography to the next level? Do you want to learn more about running a successful business?
We want to help you reach your goals and achieve success.
We can work through my posing flow from start to finish, review client communications and my preparation guide, work on angles, lighting, getting it right in camera, and post processing.
1:1 Mentoring is specifically tailored to your needs. Prior to our mentoring, we will have a 1 hour video/telephone conference to discuss your custom workshop.
What you need to be eligible:
- Own and understand a DSLR camera, comfortable shooting in Manual Mode and a basic knowledge of aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings
- One of the following lenses:
- 35mm, 50mm or 24-70 mm.
- You may also bring a macro lens if you would like to work on those beautiful up-close, detail shots.
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop.
- Laptop (if you have one), not required but helpful.
Cost & Terms:
All About You:
- 1 day 1:1 – approximately 8 hours = $1400
- $500 non-refundable deposit to secure your date
- Balance due no later than (1) week prior to session
There is a 50 mile radius restriction from area code 62025. Due to the knowledge shared, those within the radius are not eligible for mentoring.
Between the two of us, we have over 13 years of experience in photography and running a successful business. Our beautiful studio is located in Edwardsville, Illinois. We would love to help you reach your goals and guide you in your journey. There is nothing more amazing than waking-up every morning loving what you do, providing for your family financially and having the freedom to control your own schedule.
Basic Digital Photography for Moms
Calling All Moms with Cameras!
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then this resource is for you!
We’ve compiled a resource to help you learn:
- a summary of the parts and functions of most digital SLR cameras, including an explanation of lens options and when to use which
- an explanation of technical terms you’ll need to get familiar with
- how to adjust settings, exposure, lighting and composition
This will be your new go-to manual for creating beautiful photos that will allow you to capture memories of your family. It’s a one-stop resource that will leave you feeling educated and confident behind the lens.
Get Basic Digital Photography for Moms today!
Normal Price: $150
Discounted Price: $75
On Location Photographer
The On Location Photographer will give you the tools you need to photograph newborn sessions (or any other sessions!) on location!
Photographing on location can bring some of its own challenges, and in this breakout you’ll learn how to address all of them including lighting, dealing with color casts, composition in unfamiliar places, creating variety in limited spaces and more!
Get The On Location Photographer today!