I’ve been promising that I have something exciting planned, and now it’s time to share!
First, I’d like to talk a little bit about Expectations Ultrasound, a 3D ultrasound center here in St. Louis, MO. I visited them earlier this year to get a head start on finding out the sex of our own little guy due in a couple months. I’m one of those super impatient people, and I like finding things out as soon as I am possibly able. I think it’s awesome when people choose to wait to find out until the delivery room, but I couldn’t do it. It would consume my mind, and there would be no internal peace!
A friend highly recommended them to me, and so I decided to schedule an appointment. I went in at 15 weeks, and I was so impressed with their helpfulness and service. I initially contacted them by email, and they were quick to reply and also very accommodating of my limited availability. Then, when I arrived to my appointment, their warm personalities made me feel right at home. It is easy to see that the wonderful ladies who run this operation love what they do.
I went in for a “gender reveal”, but since my husband couldn’t accompany me, I felt it was only fair that we find out at the same time. They made sure I closed my eyes at any potentially revealing moment, and they wrote the information down on the envelope so that my husband and I could learn the news together.
It’s a boy, by the way.
While ultrasound centers like this are certainly fun for finding out whether a baby will be wearing pink or blue, that’s not the full extent of their purpose. I also went home with a DVD video of my baby, both in 3D and 2D, and that is something I’ll be able to keep forever. I’ve had many, many ultrasounds throughout my pregnancy history (it’s part of being high risk), and I have many ultrasound photos. However, knowing this baby will be our last, I wanted something a little more this time. And while perhaps it’s not something I sit around and watch on a daily basis, I’m so glad to have it!
So maybe you are impatient like me and want to found out how to decorate your nursery. Or maybe you want the keepsake of your baby swimming around in utero. Either way, you won’t be disappointed with Expectations Ultrasound.
Ok, so now that you know all about how great Expectations is, it’s time to have some fun!
Here’s the deal. I’m giving away one $125 gift certificate to Expectations Ultrasound. It’s the equivalent of their Weekday Special. You can use it for that, or you can choose to upgrade as well if you’d like!
I’m also giving away one goody bag with various lotions, ointments, and other samples. Actual contents will be a surprise, but the estimated value will be $50.
And just for entering, whether you win one of the prizes or not, you’ll get a $100 gift certificate to Heather Mohr Photography that can be applied to any digital collection or a la carte prints & products!
I won’t be doing any other giveaways for a very long time. So I wanted to make this one worth your time. Of course, there are some rules you must follow to enter. And yes, I will be confirming every single one of these requirements. If you don’t follow the rules, your entry doesn’t count. But that’s not going to be an issue, right? 🙂
So here are the rules.
- Session must take place in December or later.
- Only ONE person may enter per expecting mama. This means you may not enter for yourself and have someone else enter for you, too. However, there is a way to get additional entries for yourself, which I’ll explain shortly.
- To win the ultrasound gift certificate, you must book a photo session and pay your deposit.
- Any expecting mama can win the goody bag!
- “Like” Heather Mohr Photography on Facebook. CLICK HEREto do so.
- “Like” Expectations Ultrasound on Facebook. CLICK HEREto do so.
- Leave a comment on this blog post or on my Facebook post letting me know you have done both.
Want extra entries?
- Send an inquiry to Heather Mohr Photography regarding a newborn session, using the “Contact Me” link at the top right of this page. You can also email email@example.com. Be sure to let me know you’re one of the contest entrants.
- Share this post on your Facebook page. Be sure to let me know you have done this. You may share up to 3 times for 3 additional entries. However, the 3 shares must not occur on the same day.
The contest will run until midnight on August 6, 2014. Winner will be announced the morning of August 7, 2014!
Heather Mohr Photography specializes in newborn, maternity, and family photography in St. Louis, Missouri and surrounding areas including but not limited to Edwardsville, Bethalto, and Godfrey in IL.